Friday, September 2, 2011

Landscape quilt!

This is my first try at a landscape quilt. I think it turned out very well.

I am new at applique and have only done a few projects with it. This time I used fusible web to attach my designs and am very happy with the way it turned out. It was a little tricky at first, but once I worked with it a little bit I was fine.


I love the ducks!
All the fabrics I used came from a scrap bag I found in a quilt store for 2 dollars.

I had to narrow down what color scheme I wanted, at the begining I was going for a winter setting.
After choosing what color water, rocks, and trees I wanted, I started cutting. I just let the fabric make the design!


I can't wait to finish it! and to enter it into the fair.

Happy quilting,

Anna

No comments:

Post a Comment